I have 3 Blink outdoor cameras, all on the same Sync module 2. All 3 cameras at the same time seem to stop recoding motion and live view does not work, This happens randomly then later they start to work again. The only thing I have found that fixes this issue at least temporarily is to cycle my router off and on which I am not going to do several times a day just to keep these cameras operational. Below is what I have done to debug the issue. Any ideas as to what else I can do?
• My router is a Nighthawk® X6S Tri-Band WiFi Router
• My internet service has an average download speed in excess of 230 Mbps and an upload speed in excess of 10Mbps
• I have just installed 3 new outdoor Blink cameras all on one sync Module 2 and on the non 5G router band.
• On the Blink app when available all three cameras show 3 bars of connection to both the Sync module and camera and OK battery strength.
• Updated to firmware 10.38
• Sync module is located within 2 ft of the router, no camera is further than 30 ft from the module with no more that one wall separating the signal and module.
What I have done:
• When the cameras stop working I have brought all 3 cameras into the house and placed then next to the sync module. This did not get the cameras working. Note the cameras during this period have a blue light on when detecting motion.
• Cycled the sync module off to on and this also did not help.
• During this period my two nest cameras as well as other WIFI connected appliances remained on line, functioning properly so the issue is not the router.
• Also as a test during this period I disconnected all other items on the network to make sure network traffic was not an issue and the cameras still did not work.
• Walk away and 30 minutes and all the cameras are working. This happened three times so it is not an isolated issue.
• I have also cycled my router on and off and this non-working period and it did temporarily fix the issue but later in the day the same issue happened again. This is not an acceptable solution.