Where or what happen to the Support?

Where is the support for this company? I try phoning always no agents available, left emails, still nothing and now even in here I have posted still nothing… Maybe one needs to reach out to Amazon telling them how bad it is, or am I wrong?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh, so you think that is the problem ( Holiday ) ? But what about the last few days prior to holiday weekend? I will try phoning them on Tuesday but that really sucks though. For security company there should be at least someone to answer simple questions or get easy problems solved. Thanks

1 Like

While this is not an official help site, tell us what’s going on.
We may surprise you and have suggestions :wink:.

1 Like

I have already did in my other post that I posted I just thought if I create a new thread with this title it might get someone from blink to look at it but I see that wouldn’t happen lol …Oh yeah, if this isn’t a official help site for blink then where is if one knows? thx

It’s all good now, thanks to support

1 Like

This is a community forum. Community of Blink owners helping other Blink owners. Years ago it was kinda sorta tech support with Blink employees participating. But again, that was years ago.

Your blink mobile app lists the various ways to contact blink for help. Thst includes their official support website. That support website has been posted here dozens of times. Good ol Google will find it for you also.

2 Likes

Which one of you leftist snowflakes flagged my message about Biden bucks?

This cancel culture shitz is yet another reason this forum is going bye bye.

1 Like

Lol, I didn’t, but I wish I had, now that I’ve read it. :rofl:

1 Like

Anything for you. Well almost anything. LOL

2 Likes

Bwahaha.
Me either, but you’re kinda acting like a Snowflake.

George Carlin explains where it all started.

1 Like

Support is not good. It’s hit or miss. Most replies are not clear

Maybe Blink support has read all your bash Blink posts here and they’ve concluded you’re hopeless.

Maybe the Blink hardware is fine and your home network is the problem.

Maybe you administering your home wifi router is over your head as in waaaaay over your head.

Maybe you’re just a troll and you’ve run out of fishing line.

Maybe the people in this community that were willing to help you, are not only no longer willing, they’ve moved on to bigger and better things.

4 Likes

“Biden bucks” Well played :clap::joy:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Joel Elk can help you. He’s very intelligent. He has answers to all technical questions. Just ask him. You will be amazed at his knowledge. I think he probably helped design the Blink system.

Some people here have issues.

3 Likes

He forgot we are retired. Part of getting old I guess. Actually Tom is just an attention whoree troll here to bash, not to help. It’s a free country till the admins kick em out.

1 Like

He’s a troll. Does the exact same thing on Twitter and other platforms. Complains about no (or can’t understand) support. His latest is USAA insurance. Google his user name and have a real chuckle. He has trouble no matter where he is. I’m done with him and will no longer answer his posts.

1 Like