When will blink Alexa routines work in UK?

I have an echo show and new Blink Outdoor cam.
I can’t create a routine to show the live stream on my echo show, once motion detected. See screenshots, sounds like motion detect for Alexa is not yet available in the UK?

1 Like

Yep I keep asking them this. It’s frustrating as they have it enable in America and Canada already. Not sure why it’s taking so long. We can see the live feed on echo show but with the show 5 there’s no two-way which says in the small print . However notifications on echos would be great.

1 Like

Why is there no update on this, I too feel conned and mislead, or even an acknowledgement?

Any answer for this from blink? Surely it can’t be that hard to add this functionality in other countries if already in the US?

I am also waiting for the ability for Cameras to trigger routines in the UK using the Alexa app
In the meantime I have found a way to trigger an action from a movement detected by a camera but its a bit messy.
In my case when a camera detects motion I have some light come on.
It involves using Smartthings where my smart devices are set up and the android app Tasker and a couple of plugins one of which is auto notification and sharptools. Set up a task and profile in tasker to intercept the notification and trigger a task. Although the light devices are set up on Smartthings there is a Smartthings skill in a Alexa so you can control devices in Alexa

1 Like

I’d be interested in stealing the tasker routine off you for this, Rayk… Or at least some further info if possible.
I’m pretty familiar with tasker - very powerful app, and I have smart things enabled too.
Cheers.

1 Like

Any update from blink when this will be available. Crazy routines aren’t available yet!