When do the App updates go live?

I was expecting the update to have gone out by now? Anyone have a release date? Looking forward to the new interface…

Latest versions are on google play and Apple stores…at least in the US.

I updated android version of Blink mobile app today from google play store - in USA. All I have are the original XT-1 cameras. This app update has zero new features for me. It’s simply a new layout. Takes about 3 minutes of clicking on icons to figure out how to do, what you used to do.

Agreed. It’s a yawner.

By chance do you have a link to the Blink announcement about we listen to our customers and shazaam, we updated the app to this new layout. I’m looking around for it, didn’t find it yet.

It’s in the “what’s new” section in the app.

You can find it here also https://support.blinkforhome.com/en_us/new-app-layout-Hysz6egI8

The whats new section of the app has the “we’ve heard your feedback” statement.

The support website link doesn’t have that statement. That’s why I couldn’t find it in this community forum or on the help website - it’s only in the app.

Who knows, maybe this new app layout supports integration of mini indoor cameras better than the old layout.

lol. That’s all I have to say about that.

1 Like

In all seriousness, I hope the rollout of mini cam goes better than XT-2. Of course if you have to stop sales and shutdown production again this time around, you can always blame covid-19.

I said a long time ago, I’m just here for the entertainment. The tinfoil hat comes up with amazing stuff some days