Vivo

Vevo That’s always so shadow isn’t it No it was just had talk I mean it wasn’t like backed in the way they were acting I mean it was just I think they had help me getting a ride to under up apartment for a new housing lease but it international airport instead of me catching the mental transit bus and getting lost in figure out the bus routes and going online and playing a trip and things like that so they have getting a ride and you know also help and 1 thing that they had kept acting as on the rented office if he was part of I’m case management at the time yes I mean you don’t but you had to sit there reports you’re the quarts anyways I mean that’s gonna whole point of the was there was because of the ports and I’m so I think I would be careful like 1 thing I was just looking at I said it because I was thinking about my old apartment my only is after I got out of court which right away if I bring back my old court cause with with them which is like you know what go ahead that’s your problem not mine like I already been convicted and furnace if there is a watch out you don’t they was just trying to clarify it you know cause I don’t he’s touching a little bit of information it’s getting a little bit released to the public about somebody it’s case so they just prior to clean back and stay well there’s not much thank you can just sit there and doing that was just that and then it’s just helps the behavior of 1 and with the courts Or what there be looking for to behaviors with the ports you know if 1 sit in there what is meant to call how’s that doing with no cause that’s how I was talking SoNothing How are you has no breakfast Do you 5 news you know you’re lawyer You know sit there and give you information about Supports so 1 of it was no headlines news of the course corona virus breaks out car collision I mean all the nerds I mean the people read about articles all the kind of decorate a newspaper Get with the program put your your fingerprints on the home security monitor