View via Web Browser Needed

Would be nice to be able to view live camera and clips with a Browser ( IE/Chrome/etc …)

No setting updates,

143 Likes

I agree! This would be a great addition to the Blink system.

20 Likes

Hey there,

I completely agree this would be a fantastic feature to have added to Blink. While it isn’t currently on our roadmap it is something that is often talked about.
Your feedback will be passed along to the dev team and hopefully we’ll see this feature in the future.

Thanks!

29 Likes

This would be a fantastic addition to the usability of the Blink system.

Mark me down as another customer who would like to be able to do a quick “Live View” on my laptop when I’m already on it… (MacBook Pro)

16 Likes

Add me to the list too, please!

5 Likes

I need this feature, please consider putting on the yours road map. I’m sure that it will be very appreciated by all users.
Thanks.

4 Likes

I completely support this idea. Having the ability to connect it to a browser like that would also allow us to view it on a big screen TV.

5 Likes

I would like to this implemented also, to be able to view all the stored video from my Mac rather than just via the iOS app.

5 Likes

In addition to the other comments here, I am fighting illegal building taking place on a property border between my back yard and an idiot neighbor. To collect evidence for use by my county government to enforce the laws that pertain to this activity, I must stand around recording with a movie camera, and can only do that when I see or hear activity taking place.

If I had the ability to view the clips with a computer, I could also record the clips onto a USB thumb drive and just hand a collection of clips to the county officials. This would eliminate the waste of my time to upload clips to YouTube ad the waste of time for county folks to find my stuff to watch it. They could just insert my drive into their computer to see the clips.

Of all of the performance issues being discussed on this forum, THIS is the most important to me.

3 Likes

Please add this feature!! It was very useful with the Arlo cameras. Had not realized Blink was lacking this feature when I bought it to replace my Arlo.

7 Likes

I too would LOVE the option to Live View or view Clips from a web-browser!

2 Likes

Add me to the list who want this!
Came to the forums looking for this option!

5 Likes

Glad you made it here!

2 Likes

Add me to the list for wanting to view Blink from a browser. Have 1 camera and this is the only thing preventing me from expanding.

4 Likes

I’ve been saying that since the day mine came in the mail back in January. the fact that your device is the only way to view is extremely short sighted, and excludes a number of security system possibilities.

5 Likes

I need this browser feature asap please. Court case is comming up soon and would sure be easy to bring my files on my laptop court than using my phone, with as many files I have as evidence.

1 Like

I agree that this would be a great addition

3 Likes

I agree! That would be an awesome addition to the system.

3 Likes

I totally agree. This is the single most important feature that I would like to see added.

4 Likes

I also agree. 15 chars

2 Likes