Trying to use two factor verification a dud

Tried to go through with 2 factor verification. Got the number through text on my phone and input the number. Got message that the number is incorrect. Asked for a new number to be sent and got message that there were no more requests available ( or some such nonsense). I am now locked out! Help.

Delete mobile app from phone
Delete cache files from phone
Reinstall app
Login then go thru email pin
and lastly the dreaded phone number

Worked for me this morning after being shut out just like you. It’s obvious will all the posts in last couple days that the phone number forced compliance was a bad rollout on Blink’s (or whoever did it for them) part.

I finally got hold of someone through email. He deleted the authentication setup for me so it works only with my phone number.

I understand the need for 2fa, but I pay for texts. Much preferred the mail option, and would like that option to continue, or at least add my wife’s phone to be able to get the authorization pin. Shouldn’t have updated the app.

I am not using the 2 factor. They removed it for me when I contacted them about the problem it caused. I will never even attempt to use it again. If they were to make it mandatory I would dump the cameras and go with someone else’s.