Tried the rest, came back to the best (for my needs)

So I recently wanted to try some other wireless security camera systems on the market. I decided on the arol pro 2, I liked the features it had, especially the instant notification and longer range. So they arrive tuesday late day, wednesday I set everything up, easy peasy. Set everything up the same areas as the blink system. I live on a private drive with a shared driveway with our neighbor (who has now moved out but still owns the house), we watch the house for our neighbor. Ever few weeks cars will randomly come up the driveway stop, then back up. Not sure what is going on but I wanted to see if I could at least get notified and go out to ask them what they are doing. The first day, a car comes up the driveway to the split, stops and backs down. The one issue I immediately noticed with the arlo is that even though it has instant notifications, it can take up to a minute before the video loads so you can view it. I thought it was a one off, but I’d say it took 30 seconds on average to view the video. Rechecked my network, made sure everything was ok and it was. Second issue, the night vision on the arlo… well it plain stinks. Its way to dark and is more of a glow. I boosted the brightness of it which was a tiny bit better… arlo night vision. Edit: there is only one deer, not sure why its showing additional shadows of the deer on either side.
The blink hands down is better with night vision. blink night vision
Because i boosted the brightness for nighttime, well that meant in the morning I got 40 notifications with the overexposed videos. The camera went through 5% of the batter in 30 minutes. I have never had these issues with the blink cameras.
Last one I promise. The video quality isn’t any better, yes it is 1080p but though maybe the compression would be better on a system twice the price. If anything it was WORSE, the pixelation was absolutely terrible.

Anyway I just wanted to do a writeup and comment at how much better the blink system is.
oh and by the way, I’m returning the arlo after two days.

EDIT: Was so annoyed at the arlo I forgot to post the rest of the issues.
The activity zone are only if the camera is hardwired.
The app takes a while to open.
Also a pia to disarm the system as there is no disarm on the main screen.
Very heavy units, I had it mounted on my gutter the same as the blink. Was windy the other day and it was shaking the camera, again it was giving me activations every few minutes until I disarmed the camera.

The one issue I immediately noticed with the arlo is that even though it has instant notifications, it can take up to a minute before the video loads so you can view it. I thought it was a one off, but I’d say it took 30 seconds on average to view the video.

This may sound stupid. But what do you have the “record clip size” set to on your Arlo?
Wouldn’t it make sense that say for instance you have clips set to record on motion for 30 seconds. That it would have to finish recording for said 30 second before you could view the clip?

I have 4 Blink XT2s and 1 wired camera. The wired cameras record for 15 seconds on Motion Alert.
And I can’t view said clip it recorded, until it’s physically done records for those 15 seconds. Which in my mine, makes absolute sense.