The bull in Minnea

Now hitting the people with hammer It like finding a hand gun . for the police officers and treated him as an ent . where the hammer ? What I will ask to rape someone to have sex with his family and of a out standing student . You feel dizzy he going to fate . Vinny lumikn the sun can’t even shine on him she in the room having sex . with him self he treated it illnesses Juan form the school Envelopes of a black thing that they hello Minneapolis schools that from sign Envelopes of a black thing that they the logo Minneapolis schools that from sign to the schools or Envelope from saint Paul schools in kissed And to sit there and dmc I have fall asleep now You’re air Oh there And then my other teacher He’s gonna get there meet god Paper And then he tells her What’s the person’s name All We

And I can’t even get into my into my account without verifying my phone number and if it a promo code to my cell phone I have to waiting so my cell phone comes in he’s on my internet it when I call the police he’s just there in her as the person who made a police report he said you call a police on me I’ll see you on the street Reporting to the police everyday