I am a Blink user from the beginning (KickStarter) and never had problems until now.
My system now has two sync modules first generation (first buy KickStarter: one sync module with 5 indoor cameras and a siren, second buy Amazon: bought afterwards a sync module with two outdoor XT cameras).
One sync module now has connected 5 first generation indoor cameras, the siren and one XT outdoor camera.
The other sync module has only one XT outdoor camera.
My router is an ASUS RT-AX88U, now installed for a year working without a problem. The former router also ASUS never had a problem. Other peripherals just working fine today.
This week when I looked at my app when I was not at home I got the message on the app both the sync modules had no contact with the Blink server.
I tried without effect (all in vicinity router):
- restarting the sync modules (power off/on): no effect
- rebooting modem and router, reset router: no effect
- disconnect wifi from phone and reconnect: no effect
- change wifi on sync module: could not make it work
- so deleted sync modules from system and tried to reconnect: not possible anymore
- hard reset sync modules and try to add the sync modules again to the systems: not working (after reset (red flashing), I got the continuous green and blinking blue, but the app stalls at connecting to Blink Servers and then stops, without lights, although after a few minutes the green and blue lights are continuous on and I can see them on my router clients list, but the app shows the same message: sync module failed to connect/dark cameraviews/ no sync module / camera unavailable)
- installed app on other phone: same problems
- used iphone hotspot other phone to reconnect: not working
At last I tried to make a new system on the app (the third) and connect one of the camera’s but the I got the message the camera is still belonging to an other system…
So now I have two systems with cameras but with the sync modules deleted and not possible to reconnect the sync modules.
What I want to do now is deleting all the systems and start from scratch but my fear is all the cameras are giving the message “” already belonging to an other system” so I end up with the same problem.
Does anyone has suggestions, can the cameras be erased/reset so I can set up the whole system again? Or other suggestions? Blink support is already contacted but we don’t have a solution so far.
Thx in advance!