Stuck in a login Loop

I put in my username and password and then I get a message that a security code is being sent to my email I enter the security code and click verify but then the app takes me right back to the sign in page wanting me to put my username and password in again I put in my username and password and I get a message stating a security code is being sent to my email I put in the security code click verify and it takes me right back to the login page where it wants me to put in my username and password I’m stuck in a loop I’ve deleted the app turned off my phone taking out the battery on my phone uploaded the app back onto my phone but am experiencing the same problem I called link support and they could not figure out the problem

The same thing happens to me. I contacted support. I reinstalled the app. I turned the phone off. I did everything they could think of and it didn’t get me out of the loop. I have a Blu Vivo phone.

Happening to me also, no one in support has been able to fix it.
I deleted the app (2x) and reinstalled.
It DOES work if I log in to Blink on my Samsung tablet, but NOT on my MOTO E4 phone.
Let me know if you get it figured out.

I am having the same problem. It demanded that I update Blink, and afterwards, I’m in the login loop. How can I get this working?
Blink V6.4.0(566400)
Running on BLUESTACKS in Windows 10.
Thanks,
David

I don’t think anyone is support cares. I tried working with them, very frustrating