So what do I lose when my 30 day trial expires?

I have been trying to figure this out since I bought my Blink cameras. What do I lose when my 30 day trial ends ? Do notifications continue? What about live feed? Am I still able to record live feed and are motions automatically recorded locally? Seems that Blink has been very vague and elusive when it comes to answering these questions and I’m sure it’s because they’re trying to keep people from returning them to Amazon during the 30 day return window. These cameras really are not that great, the video quality sucks and their field of vision is poor so if I’m losing desired features when my trial ends I’ll return them now and buy higher quality cameras from a different manufacturer.

So to the people that have recently bought Blink cameras and your 30 day trial has ended what has your experience been?

The way I understand it, after your trial expires and you have not committed to any subscription plan, you will be in the first column here…

Hello and welcome to the forum!

For customers that started their Blink account after April 15, 2020, there will be subscription options made available after the trial period ends. There are also local storage options via the Sync Module 2. Users who opt out of the subscriptions will still be notified of any motion detection that occurs and can live view at any time. My team and I would love to answer any further questions you may have regarding the subscriptions. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@blinkforhome.com!