Schedule different cameras at different times

It would be great to have the ability to schedule certain cameras to arm and disarm at different times… For example I have 3 cameras. 1 outside and 2 inside. It would be nice to have the ability to schedule my outside camera to arm at night around bedtime and disarm in the morning. Then to have a schedule to arm all cameras when everyone leaves the house for work and disarm when they all return.
Thanks

2 Likes

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for but this can be done using 2 sync modules. One for inside the other for outside. This is what I do now until individual cam scheduling is implemented (if ever).

I’m doing just that now. It works great, expensive fix but it works.

This is my most wanted/needed feature. I like using Blink, but this should happen much sooner than later. Sync module is what $50-$60, I’ve seen a few posts where Blink staff recommends using a second sync module, me personally, I don’t believe this should be suggested by “Blink”. I realize they have a small team and I’m still rooting for them though. :slight_smile:

Hi @nick_at_blink,

Can you murge this thread and others like it into the following thread created by you? We have too many of them and they are overlaping.

1 Like