"Protect your account with your phone"

I have suddenly gotten a message “Protect your account with your phone”, the system does not work, I put in my phone number and then when I go to the text to retrieve the “code” it goes immediately back to “Protect your account with your phone” screen. I can not access my cameras, I am now canceling my order for more cameras. I will be looking for a new brand that works,

1 Like

Same here. Its been incredibly frustrating to have to deal with this. The PIN verification is the worst. For me it’s taken 10-15 minutes for the PIN to arrive via text. I’m not sure if they expire after some time or if they were just never valid in the first place. Also verification via phone is not working (or maybe its just relay delayed…), as i have not received a call with the PIN.

1 Like

mee too, they just disabled my account, had 2fa with verification via email but now they want also phone number for verification. i provided phone number but they never sent me code to verify. what a bunch of idiots.
p.s.
it seems they employed losers from paypal to oversee “security” these people are very stupid, 1st thing they do they disable account permanently for “fraud” and there is no way to bring it back.

1 Like

Same here, folks. Unable to now access my cameras.

Same. No code via text or voicemail.