Mesh wifi and false motion recordings

Hello,
Please see my communication with Blink support. The latest response was that Blink system does nto support mesh wifi which is something very bizarre as I am sure at least half of the Blink users have mesh wifi system in their homes.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Blink Customer Support
Jul 19, 2021, 10:59 PM (2 days ago)
to me
Thank you for your response,
I’d like to inform you that our system does not work with meshed networks. I would suggest to re-onboard the system to your original wifi connection not your meshed wifi.
Regards,
Mark
Blink Technical Support
Hotline +1 (781) 332-5465 or +441158384189 (UK)
My Office Hours: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM EST Mon-Fri

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 6:46 PM wrote:
Hello,
I have the highest speed xfinity internet 800mb download and 25mb upload speed… with 4 Eero pro Wi-Fi mesh routers around the house… I have an excellent Wi-Fi speed around the house… the Eero cameras are around the house with a close proximity to my Eero wifi mesh network… if all blink cameras are reporting the same error logs, then there is something wrong with the blink setup… just an FYI, main Eero router is within 2 feet from the Blink base module… please let men know your thoughts…
I did reboot the xfinity modem and Eero network last Friday night… please look at this further and provide your thoughts.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 5:24 AM support@blinkforhome.com wrote:
Greetings
Thank you for your response
I’d like to inform you that all of the cameras has the same issue because they are connected to a same wifi connection. I would suggest to do an observation on the camera, if you feel that there’s a problem again.
Please update us or contact us (781) 332-5465
If you’re calling from the UK, you can call us at +441158384189.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:28 AM wrote:
Thank you. Can you please check if other cameras at the same location have Wi-Fi related error messages?

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:23 AM support@blinkforhome.com wrote:
Greetings!
Thank you for your response,
I’d like to inform you that I have an access to your account and I checked the status of the camera. On the camera system it shows up a lot of error message that is pointing to a wifi issue.
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1: Bring the camera near to the wifi router
2: Remove the batteries on the camera 10 seconds and put them back
3. Unplug and replug the wifi route for 10 seconds
4: Do a motion test, if the issue persists. Please update us.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2021 at 6:20 PM wrote:
Can you please help as I constantly get false motion recordings… I tried adjusting sensitivity down from 7 to 6 and 5 but then camera stops recording motion at all.
thank you.

Pure bullshit as you already know. Yes others are using mesh wifi. LOTS of articles on it within this community forum as well as mention of it on Blink’s support website.

You however have the troublesome word…Xfinity. Lots of complaints about Xfinity not working with Blink. That being said, use the search function, type in Xfinity, and read past message threads about what others did for solutions.
https://community.blinkforhome.com/search?q=xfinity

It is bullshit, but for fairly likely reasons. They are probably told to not offer support when it comes to mesh networks, because it just complicates the whole troubleshooting aspect for them. Which node is it connecting to, why is it clinging on to one out of range, etc, etc. Whole heap of additional issues that are not present with a single WiFi router as the internet source.

It would drag them into trying to support mesh networks, when it’s hard enough for them to just delve into a network with a single WiFi source.

I’ve had an Eero mesh system for about eight months. My Blink XT2s were easy to set up with Eero and work fine. I don’t know about new Blink cams working with Eero.