Manage multiple Blink accounts from one device

I have a Blink system at home which I manage from my phone which works great.

My local football club (of which I’m a director) has decided to get an indoor and outdoor Blink camera system too which I’m tasked with setting up for them.

My problem is I do not want to set up the football club system on my account as that would give the other directors access to my home cameras as well as the clubs ones.

What would be good is to be able to switch accounts within the apps (just like you can do with Twitter and Instagram accounts and still get notifications for both) so I can monitor 2 different accounts from my phone. I could then set up the football club system with it’s own account and give the other directors the access details while keeping my home one separate.

Signing out of my account and signing in to the club account to monitor and vise versa it is not practical to do.

I’m sure this feature would benefit lots of other people too!

4 Likes

@Andyrobinson . . . have you ever received an answer to your question? I would like to do the exact same thing but haven’t located any information on whether or not it can be done and, if so, how to go about doing it.

1 Like

What the OP described cannot be done without the caveat mentioned.

Actually your question was answered in the other thread you posted in, just read back through the last several posts before yours.

I’ve not had a response to my question. If there is any info about doing this in another thread please can you point me in the right direction to find it. Thanks

I’m referring to this thread.