I currently have a Piper system with far more features and functionality, but am trying out the Blink system due to outdoor need (not offered by Piper)
Please let me know when each of these features will be available on my current system (outdoor cameras).
- MUST ADD pan and zoom features. Current video is way too small to identify anyone without zoom.
- MUST incorporate siren into each camera natively. Adding sirens that must be triggered manually adds additional expense and defeats the purpose of an alarm system!
- Push notifications via text, phone, and email. Currently if my ringer is off I don’t hear the notice.
- Need a better viewing portal to see at least 4 cameras at once (split screen into 4).
- Need a more robust wireless path. One of my cameras barely has 1 bar yet is only about 25’ from the module.
- Need a better way to activate each camera selectively.