Deleted clip I'd like to keep

Can I get deleted clip and I can’t find where downloaded clips are going on my phone…tech retarded

If you contact tech support they can retrieve deleted clips if you give them the date and time for you clip. Downloaded clips go into the video/movie folder, at least on Android.

1 Like

Hey! I hope that everyone is having a great day. I tried to use the above link and it was invalid. I did, however, reach out to blink tech support who informed me that with the blink system you cannot delete the account or they lose everything; including the deleted clips.

My situation was that a crazy ex-girlfriend had access to the blink app and delete clips of her vandalizing my home, however due to the fact that she apparently deleted the blink account using the application for Android, I am not longer able to get those clips recovered.

Future feature improvement is to suggest security groups or (security) levels where there is maybe an account owner and that person adds people who should be able to get notifications/view clips from blink. This is pretty basic server admin stuff and should already be in place. I shouldn’t add a user out of convience to them and find out that they can/have deleted my entire account and could have possibly deleted all of my motion clips.

I hope everyone has a great day. I would appreciate a reply to the feature request. :slight_smile:

1 Like