Cloud Zugriff von PC aus

Hallo zusammen,
die Videos die eine Blink erfasst werden doch in einer Cloud abgespeichert, kann ich da auch vom PC aus darauf zugreifen?

Google translate below: (Consider using it, for the benefit of this predominantly English speaking forum, so everybody else doesn’t have to.)

Hello everybody,
the videos recorded by a blink are saved in a cloud, can I access them from my PC?

In reply, there are several methods, but none is official. The easiest way, and by far the best, in my opinion, is to use an Android emulator on your PC. Once running, just load the Blink home monitor app from Play store, and sign in to Blink.

There are several emulators, but I prefer MEmu, because of the low PC demands. An alternative, Bluestacks, just hammers my PC and runs super slowly, on my old PC.

There are others, Google and experimentation will help you with your choice.

Use an 10 inch size inexpensive android tablet or android laptop. Runs on wifi only with no mobile cell sim card capability.

Blink does not support running on Windows or IOS operating system. The workaround is the android emulator as Sutty mentioned.

Many people are also using their television to watch blink video clips. If your television is hooked up to wifi, you have choices available via android app, or casting/mirror the mobile phone screen to the television.

Vielen Dank für die schnellen Antworten und Anregungen, mir ging es eigentlich darum, wird die Kamera gestohlen, dann kann ich nicht mehr auf die Videos zugreifen und deshalb fragte ich komme ich per PC auf die Cloud. Das funktioniert so wie ich bis jetzt gelesen habe aber nur bei der Bezahlversion.