Change Camera Order

I love the pun on sorted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be a fantastic addition.

1 Like

Completely agree! The ability to change the camera order would be very useful.

2 Likes

As an interesting note I have been trying out Wyze cameras for a plugged in solution and brought up the reordering issue and they added it to the application less than a month later. I wish Blink would finally do the same because added a new camera to the system can be very annoying since you have to remove and re-add them all if you want the new one in a particular location in the list.

5 Likes

Please do this as a priority… would be very helpful…

2 Likes

This is one of my pet peeves… This is necessary, please make it a priority.

2 Likes

Thanks for chiming in @Im_Jim and @JoseLuis! We certainly recognize that this is a much desired feature for many of our users and I will certainly update you all when there are developments on this idea!

1 Like

Any update on this PLEASE? I have 2 sync modules and several cameras, so being able to sort and reorder them - without deleting them - is super important!

tagging @nick_at_blink

2 Likes

Reordering cameras is the first feature I realized was missing.

Please raise its priority on your development plan.

3 Likes

Yes, I would like this feature too. I just got my Blink cameras and system and found it hard to believe there was no way to change the order of the cameras in my app!

3 Likes

New beta version for Android has dropped with support for camera reordering!

3 Likes

So who has access to the beta ?

You had to sign up to be a beta tester during the open enrollment Bingstroller.

It’s cool they finally added the feature but man did they bury it in the options of the beta. I was hoping for a click hold and drag action from the main screen but still better than nothing!

1 Like

Thanks for the info !

Hopefully it will get the OK fairly quickly and progress to a stable release/final version.

1 Like

I’m on beta, but don’t see a way to change the camera order. How do you go about doing it?

You have to go into manage system -> all devices.
Then you can drag to re-order. They definitely could have implemented it better.

5 Likes

Thanks @A_Person was away from the internet so did not get a quick reply in.

1 Like

I would like this feature as well.

It’s there now with the latest mobile app.

1 Like

This is basic stuff, rather surprised that it is not available