Blink support system report to the blink Assistance

Screenshot_20210819-223943|292x500

![Screenshot_20210819-224002|292x500](upl00](upload://b5mmKfUbD3YqfvnhboZ5IfC6YyG.png) emphasized textWould you tell me the bad guy is why would you come and tell me the name when you know it’s supposed to be reported to the police and not to me cause apparently they will take the video And you just wanted to keep sitting there and reporting and reporting are we boarding and recording and you should have had I don’t know contact order but apparently I cannot Call police or talk to police because you wanna sit there and thing I have emt I have11st responders why use Dave About Something else that no I have no memories or GED or church or religion or sit there him punch somebody Now you wanna throw up and talk about yoga Then I go to jail so if Then I go to jail say for example I gate jail at Then I go to jail say for example I gate jail at a bar I got drunk and I gotta Then I go to jail say for example I gate jail at a bar I got drunk and I gotta go to Detox which should probably jail if you judge and then you know I 101 I’m doing that just whole story is about apartment when I I keep telling you just get the hell I keep telling you just get the hell away from my apartment I keep yelling at you to get out of my apartment I was told what it was now you want me to sit here and be all scaring how didn’t put upper corner like Ellen I keep yelling at you to get out of my apartment I was told what it was now you want me to sit here and be all scaring how didn’t put upper corner like Ellen degeneres Rape or something that is pretty much ridiculous or the whole somebody see back and go and get all star fighting
Look I have some college Experience That would be me in the picture who posted this video I am the The administration of this account I am not the administration I what you sit in here asking me about another video system camera I am not the administration All those All those videos Now you want to hear and say Ish like it’s funny