Blink Community Turns 1!

Hey Everyone,

I am a little late on this post, but I wanted to let everyone know that on June 25th, 2018 the Blink Community turned 1! In the Community’s first year, there have been over 5,000 Blink Customers, 1,445 topics created & 9,864 Posts! :hushed: Thank you to everyone who has dedicated their time to contributing to the Community and especially to assisting others with whatever technical issue they may have been facing.

The Community is really built and on the contributions all of you make and the principle of customers helping customers. When I started this project just over a year ago, I never imagined that we would have so many outstanding users and so many people willing to go out of their way to help others. I am truly grateful for the time and effort everyone has committed to helping grow the Community. I just want to give a special thank you to all of the @SUPER_User s, some of whom have been around since the first couple months of the Community. Without their assistance and their knowledge of all things Blink, I don’t know how I would keep the Community running.

If you are new to the Community, see the links below for some of the most extensive and in-depth discussions on the Community over the last year.

Blink XT Too Sensitive

Motion Sensor Masking/Zones?

Amazon Echo Video Integration

Community Wishlist for App & Camera Upgrades

Nick

7 Likes

Happy anniversary! Or is it happy birthday?

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I have no idea… :joy:

1 Like

Time flies :+1:

I wish returning a Blink system was as easy as buying one. So far, I am on email number 11.