Ability to view Blink on computer

It would be great to be able to review my blink videos on a computer, larger screen to see the images on - as well as being able to save battery on phone or tablets.
Any thoughts on getting an app for maybe Chrome to do this?

88 Likes

I’d love to have this capability.

15 Likes

Export to a private YouTube account works.

Also saving the clips to the device and then mailing them.

Other than that, maybe casting live footage to a TV.

The online version of this is sorely needed. Just to be able to connect from a laptop.

17 Likes

Yes, sorely needed.

13 Likes

Perhaps what should happen is to have one of the developers actually use the software on a mobile device, say a smartphone - then they would see how cumbersome it is - and then REALLY see the need for a computer version of the software. I have a Blink & a Dropcam - and while I love the Blink I won’t put another one in my system until there’s a way to review the videos on a larger screen (FYI my Dropcam can be viewed on computer, smartphone & tablet)

9 Likes

Would love to be able to pull up views while at work instead of being noticeably using my smartphone.

13 Likes

Try using BlueStacks android emulator. Its a free download for pc that allows you to use any android mobile app on your pc. https://www.bluestacks.com/bluestacksgaming-platform-bgp-android-emulator.html?utm_campaign=aw-us-brands-s-1&gclid=CjwKCAiAmb7RBRATEiwA7kS8VI-96Mw-p-y4QPtWDrHMoxCZ43Ft7jwDWZ1L_T4-QKLu5kR7FZI81hoCHj4QAvD_BwE

7 Likes

Yes, This would be a great feature to have.

2 Likes

+1 vote from me on this feature

6 Likes

Is the Blink App on Bluestacks as my computer has been searching for it for 10 minutes?

1 Like

Works a treat now :wink:

I too would love to be able to access my videos on a computer as well. I have one indoor D-Link camera and you are able to view your videos and/or live feed on both your mobile phone and your pc or tablet (I use a Microsoft surface). As well…when viewing live feed you are able to either start recording or take a picture from both phone and computer.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the NOX emulator.
Works ok but there may be better emulators out there.

Want the same feature and as a result, am slowly replacing my Blinks for this very reason.

1 Like

Replacing with what?

2X on Bluestacks. Ran fine on my old laptop, installing it now on my desktop.

1 Like

Use NOX. It works great

3 Likes

I would really like to see this feature. I’m disappointed that it’s not available. I can’t install NOX on my Mac. The OS won’t let me.

3 Likes

Try another android emulator that runs on Mac OS.

1 Like

me too