Ability to merge multiple sync modules into one system

It would be nice to be able to merge multiple sync modules into one system. A lot of us with larger homes or those with more challenging construction need at least 2 Sync modules for whole home coverage. It would be great if we didn’t have to switch between systems to view/disarm different zones for our cameras and it would just make everything more seamless

4 Likes

I agree, this would be a great feature to have! The way the app is set up now allows for the arming/disarming of different cameras per Sync Module which is why many people enjoy the way it is set up. Do you have any recommendations for dealing with the loss of this feature? How would you suggest organizing multiple Sync Modules on one system? Any other insight or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hi Tori the sync module merging could be an optional feature accomplished by a setup wizard. That way the end user has the flexability to set up their system to best suit their needs

2 Likes

This would be a great feature. I have a large home and have now come to the realization that I need three sync modules. The ability to link them together would be great. I think you’ll find that you’ll have a lot of customers with similar setups.

2 Likes

Has the ability to merge multiple sync modules ever been added? I’m also interested in having this ability.

1 Like

Any update on this? I’m required to have two sync modules to support the number of cameras I have, and it’s a pain to have to manually select both sync modules whenever arming/disarming the system.

A really nice and simple addition might be to be able to arm/disarm a system from the drop down screen where you view all your systems.

If I look at mine, when I hit the drop down, I see three systems, and it would be nice if there was an arm/disarm slider right there. Already says armed/disarmed so it doesn’t seem too much of a stretch to allow arm/disarm of one or more systems there, if the armed/disarmed notification was replaced with a slider for each. That would still show if they were armed or disarmed, but you would be able to toggle from right there.

Like this:

Seems very simple to me.

Better would be able to group things into your own scenes, but this would do as a quick start, for faster arm/disarm of one or more systems.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea!

1 Like

is there any update on this? it is really not good to have multiple sync modules as it is difficult to oversea all cameras. also, not sure if i has been reported before but why cannot users press record if the need arises? really silly restricting users, it’s a camera, primary function is to record